MSN Messenger

User-178362 15:50 25 Sep 05

When I try to exit from bottom right corner a warning pops up saying Other applications currently using features provided by MSN. You must close before exit MSN. I do not have any thing else running. This is when I try to close down. Sometimes I forget it is sitting there and close the PC down. Can this harm anything? Should I ignore this message? theres not much I can do as nothing is running. Rome is still a mess.

SANTOS7 15:55 25 Sep 05

click here
this may help..

User-178362 16:19 25 Sep 05

It tells me I can disable IM scanning etc or configure MSN as if it is not running. I am going to set appear Offline see it that works, I really will have to come off this PC it give me a lot of stress, you know when you feel you have a hang over, only with me its the PC not drink. If it doen't, do you think it will be alright to just log off with the MSN icon in the corner?

DieSse 18:14 25 Sep 05

"Sometimes I forget it is sitting there and close the PC down. Can this harm anything?"

No - I never close Messenger down before powering down.

User-178362 23:20 25 Sep 05

Thank you DieSse, Thats what matters

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…