MSN Mesenger/MSN spaces

Cesare 15:54 30 Apr 06

On MSN Messenger when I go to SPACES and go to Photo/edit photos album/add photos, the last tab, 'add photos' is not highlighted, so I cannot add my photos. This was working normally yesterday. Could it be because I downloaded and installed Internet Explorer 7 Or this has no connection at all?

mentalguy66 16:09 30 Apr 06

this started happining with me after i downloaded and installed IE7 Beta 2. IE7 seems to me a terrible program, as it doesn't seem friendly with Google Toolbar. Every time i wat to follow a link, i need to press control and then click the link. Sooooooooo annoying!!! Try using Firefox or Opera to add photos, as they are alot better than IE7. If i were you, i would un-install IE7 and grab the latest version of IE6 from the Microsoft website. IE6 isn't great either, but it will allow you to add photos etc. Please remember that IE7 IS STILL IN BETA!!!

Cesare 16:26 30 Apr 06

I had to tick off Google from the task bar as it was blocking me from following a link. I have emailed microsoft on this error in Spaces and waiting for a reply. I have not had any other inconvience from IE7 beta2 otherwise. If they dont come up with a solution, I will uninstall it and go back to IE6. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…