msn live messenger

tapsilteerie 19:14 11 May 07

when I start my pc and try to log in to msn live messenger with a previously accepted password,I am refused entry-I then go into the forgotten password page and reenter the same password,this then allows me entry. Can anyone help me or explain why my password doesn't remain current.

birdface 10:13 12 May 07

Have you got ,remember me,and remember password ticked,

tapsilteerie 11:01 12 May 07

remember me ticked,but sill get rejected each time?

birdface 14:46 12 May 07

Yes but have you got remember password ticked,

birdface 14:48 12 May 07

Remember me will only remember your e-mail address,So if you tick remember my password,You should be able to enter just pressing the sign in,

birdface 14:53 12 May 07

I should have added in case you share the computer with someone else,The e-mail address bar at the top,Open and scroll down and make sure it is your e-mail address that shows,

tapsilteerie 20:37 12 May 07

I am connected by wire into my sky router and use my laptop wifi-would this cause me to be refused entry into msn,even if one of them is switched off?

birdface 10:13 13 May 07

Sorry have no knowledge of how Routers work.But I am sure someone will be able to help you with this one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…