MSN Junk Mail Folder

Stirkius 05:58 12 Dec 04

Since the free size upgrade to 250 mb of the MSN Email (via the msn explorer butterfly on my desktop), I can no longer delete junk email in an easy manmer.
I click all the boxes of the messages I want to delete and then on the delete option and a box appears asking if I want to report all selected messages as junk E mail. Either way round the next time I logon amd open the junk email folder the messages are still there.
I can move all the the messages into my inbox and delete them this way but is this a bug ? and have microsoft offered a cure ?

Thanks

johnnyrocker 11:26 12 Dec 04

no problem here, have you tried ticking the box at the top which highlights them all and then selecting delete.?

johnny.

howard60 11:38 12 Dec 04

what msn is trying to do is sort out the junk mail and teach your filter system. For each message in the junk mail box click on either this is junk or not junk. The system will then know what to do with it in future. As I have done this the number of not junk messages has been reduced to almost zero.

Stirkius 05:09 13 Dec 04

Tried what you said - doesnt appear to work
All messages are listed - click on very top box to put a tick in each messages - further box appears and i report them all as junk mail.Click ok - wait 5 mins - messages do nor "disappear" out of jink mail box. Log out
Following day - back in - messages I had previously marked for deletion are still sitting in queue
Arggggg !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…