MSN is it needed

tonyx1302 14:06 11 Dec 05

Do I need to down load all of MSN program as I only want to use Hotmail or can I just load what I need >

Thank you

Chris Webster 14:09 11 Dec 05

If you just want to use hotmail email then just got to and log in.

Cheers Chris.

mattyc_92 14:16 11 Dec 05

As Chris Webster has said, you don't need to install anything in order to use the "e-mail" service.
If you want to use "Instant Message", then MSN Messenger is required (there are other programs that allow you to do this)

click here for MSN Messenger 7.5

tonyx1302 14:19 11 Dec 05

Hi Chris. Thanks for your help but unfortunately the problem is a bit bigger than I originally thought. I have just cleaned off my HD and reinstalled XP Home and I now find I have got MSN installed which I use to open my Hotmail Account, after going round the houses. I have the hotmail icon on my task bar at the top, but would like to transfer it to my bottom task bar next to Start and open hotmail from there. Any ideas please?

Thanks again

john-232317 14:35 11 Dec 05

Left click on icon and drag it down, then release.

tonyx1302 14:57 11 Dec 05

Hi dayassa. Tried that but it will not lift and drop. It just stays on the top task bar. Any thoughts please

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…