MSN is invading my laptop

Jade 14 G 19:40 03 Sep 05

Getting probems with msn wanting to be my home page, have got my home page and msn came with the laptop, l don't want it.
Did a search as counldn't find it in add and remove but doing a search there was 62 copies of msn and its files, most were in my computer.
Til l did my search msn was just listed in all programns but now has gone.
Can you tell me how l can get rid of it as l don't want 62 files of it also its tried to get me to install it and that was a fight to keep clicking no as more screens were coming up.
Jade

johnnyrocker 20:01 03 Sep 05

i believe it is a part of explorer which needs it together with some mail programs and unistall attempts not very wise, what exactly are you doing at the time these messages com up trying to install?

johnny.

stalion 20:12 03 Sep 05
  Jade 14 G 20:14 03 Sep 05

When its trying to install l am clicking re-fresh if a site is slow or l get the screen about being busy.
What l would like to now, when l first got this laptop and l was doing something l got a small screen with msn as my home page, have since not found it as this small screen said would you like msn to be your home page and you can change that but can't remember how to find it as if that was alterd maybe l wouldn't get msn folowing me.
Jade

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…