msn icon

poshman31 19:05 17 May 09

hi all,when i click on the messenger icon at the top of the page my e mail addy comes up and it says click her to sign in when i do it brings it up automaticaly
how do i make it more secure as i used to put my password in but now i dont ! thanks PM

Technotiger 19:30 17 May 09

Hi, I don't use MSN Messenger but, in IE if you click on 'My MSN' or on 'Sign in' you may be able to get to your sign-in page and un-tick the box which says 'Remember my password' or words to that effect.

poshman31 19:04 18 May 09

no luck as yet, when i click on sign in I have to put password in which is ok

its the icon on the screen at the top which is the problem when i click on it it brings up the box showing my e mail address and click to sign in which it does without putting password in !

Technotiger 21:11 18 May 09

Have you tried a right-click on the icon to see if you then get any other options/preferences?

poshman31 09:10 19 May 09

tried that it just shows standard buttons toolbar links etc, just like the search favs, history icons do

poshman31 18:19 19 May 09

think ive done it right click.. customize toolbar dble click and now gone

Technotiger 21:23 19 May 09

Grreat, thanks for your feedback.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…