MSN Hotmail problems

Rhuddlan 21:15 25 Apr 05

I have recentley noticed the msn hotmail website is very slow and that explorer crashes when logging into msn hotmail. Also on the msn hotmail page to the right, it's saying the page cannot be displayed. Any ideas?

Technotiger 21:37 25 Apr 05

Hi, I have msn as my home page in IE - have not had any problems at all. All my e-mails come through hotmail as well - no problems there either.

Maybe a System Restore - or a disk cleanup and defrag is needed?

Cheers.

lotvic 22:32 25 Apr 05

could try emptying your Temp Folder

maz2 23:12 25 Apr 05

i HAD THIS PROBLEM AS WELL AND FOUND IT WAS A PROBLEM WITH MSN MESSENGER WHEN i UNINSTALLED MESSENGER IT WORKED FINE

Rhuddlan 15:49 26 Apr 05

My comp is only a few weeks old, so I don't think a defrag is needed just yet, I empty my temp internet files every day, as well as cookies and history. And I use MSN messenger all the time, so I'm not uninstalling that, any other ideas?

Technotiger 15:55 26 Apr 05

Hi, have you got the latest MSN Messenger 7.0
it is a lot better than the previous version, especially for Video Conf. If you are still having problems perhaps it is something other than msn causing it. Dunno what else to suggest.

Cheers.

Rhuddlan 01:45 27 Apr 05

Hi there, yes I have got msn messenger 7.0 thanks for the help everyone, I will have to put up 4 it for now, or I could try e mailing msn?

dogtrack 06:15 27 Apr 05

"my computer is only......" It most certainly does need Defragging. If it is a busy machine, at least once a week.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…