msn and hotmail - are they down?

howard64 12:10 16 Nov 06

I have tried to log in using 2 different pcs in different properties but get server too busy? Anyone know if they have a problem.

sil_ver 12:12 16 Nov 06

Got the same message so I guess they are busy

josie mayhem 12:13 16 Nov 06

I've just logged into my hotmail account and no problems with that!

howard64 12:18 16 Nov 06

still getting server too busy message

VoG II 12:25 16 Nov 06

I get server busy on Hotmail and with Messenger click here

howard64 12:30 16 Nov 06

I will make this resolved and would guess that they are having problems. Thanks all.

nikef 13:34 16 Nov 06

back up and running now

anchor 14:11 16 Nov 06

About 1pm, I was able to contact my friend in Crete via MSN messenger, but not access Hotmail, (server busy).

Hotmail all OK now.

philly73 14:42 16 Nov 06

i have same problem.i can sign into messenger but not hotmail.Its now 2.40pm and been trying since 9am ish

jack 15:02 16 Nov 06

The Internet being exactly that - a network of computers/servers all talking to each other.
So it takes only one server in a particular loop to go down- and at busy times- the 'hole' will not heal is it is meant to by the system bypassing the fault.
So when servers get busy- it may not actually mean your target server, but a server in your local loop.
NTL in my area was down Yesterday an Tuesday
Others reported their connection as fine..

Probabilitydrive 17:01 16 Nov 06

Anyone got lucky and is able to connect to hotmail? My server is still down.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…