MSN home page

March Wind 10 Oct 11

Could you tell me how do I make my home page stay on MSN I get on the page click on make it make it my only home page. but then when I come out of it,back it goes to goole/Bing. I like it to be showing the news email etc not a plain page.

Nontek 10 Oct 11

In Internet Explorer go to Tools>Internet Options then make sure that the Homepage box shows only - http://msn.co.uk then click on Apply at the bottom, then click OK.

March Wind 10 Oct 11

Thank you. I am not sure what is gong on as I do the same all the time sometimes it works and other time it not. Before receiving this email I had successfully done it but who knows what tomorrow brings. I will keep this open until then and follow your your footsteps if I am in need.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message