msn hacked

stephen0205 19:02 21 Sep 05

i was on msn and i was suddenly kicked off i went to login and it wouldnt so i emailed then to find my password had been changged when i logged in sertian things had been changed the my pal phoned and said it was him and it was a joke so does anyone know any software i can use to hack msn accounts

mattyc_92 19:04 21 Sep 05

I don't think that many user's of this forum will help you with this, as in theory, "hacking an msn account" (even for a prank) can be against "data protection act" and various other things.

But you never know.....

Magic Hobo 19:06 21 Sep 05

this type of software on this forum as it is illegal to try to 'hack' peoples email accounts. Don't post anything like this again please.

Magic Hobo 19:10 21 Sep 05

bit mean there but mattyc_92 explains it alot nicer than me ;o). He probably didn't use any software at all anyway, he probably just looked at your secret question and answered it correctly.

stalion 19:10 21 Sep 05

with a pal like that you do not need enemies

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…