msn gaming problem

dazzlet2002 00:59 19 Feb 03

hi there i am wanting to start playing a game called rouge spear over the internet but for some reason i cant. when the game loads i have to click onto multiplayer game which then opens a web page up which i am required to sign in to using my .net passport. i have a .net passport through msn chat client and i also can sign in to variouse other sites all over the internet with this. but for some reason when i try to sign in using the same username and password on the game site i get a message saying
"Enable Cookies

Your Web browser options are currently set to disable cookies. To use .NET Passport, you must enable cookies.

.NET Passport stores cookies (small text files) on your computer that let you sign in to .NET Passport participating sites. For information about how to enable cookies, see the online help for your Web browser. "

but as far as i can figure out my cookies are enabled or i wouldnt be able to sign in with the .net passport anywhere else on the net would i?

could any one please please help me as i am desperate and just dont know what to do.
thanks daz

Philip2 01:37 19 Feb 03

I don't play games on my computer but have you got your security set to high?? try a lower setting you do not say what OS you are using or when this problem started.

dazzlet2002 01:53 19 Feb 03

the operating system i am using is xp and my security settings are fine they are the same as my friends who plays online games with no problem

tran1 08:21 19 Feb 03

It could be a bug problem. As with most online multiplayer games, They release patches after the game is released to fix bugs and stuff. For instance, I play SOF2 and I couldn't play online as I needed to install a patch first.

I just had a look on google and noticed that there are patches for Rogue spear. Try installing it to see if it solves your problem.

click here

dazzlet2002 00:21 20 Feb 03

i have had the settings of my security on all levels but still get the same result

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…