MSN game by zone.com -bridge

elkimhowscot 21:13 16 Sep 07

MSN has recently redone its game zone website for bridge. No problem getting onto the website, but cannot download into the rooms in order to play. I've tried deleting the cookies and the history and starting fresh on the website. I have XP with the security pack 2 installed.

I've gone to support and got the following: Internet Options-security tab-custom levels-run activeX controls and plug-ins-click enable-under script active x control enable those marked safe for scripting-clicked ok and save. Still I get cannot launch, check your browser message. My browser is Internet Explorer 7. Any ideas?

brundle 22:45 16 Sep 07

Check Javascript is working properly; click here

If not, install this; click here

elkimhowscot 01:56 17 Sep 07

I tried your javascript test as directed. I didn't get my full name repeated on the bottom blank-only my first name. I downloaded Java again and it still won't launch the room on MSN Zone. Thanks for the suggestion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…