MSN Explorer problem

Rhuddlan 14:06 22 Feb 04

I have just tried to log into my hotmail account through MSN Explorer, but an error message appears saying that I need to update explorer first, and this seems to take forever, the fonts and look of the window look very different too, in terms of colour and size, the colour is a vert light blue and the windows are much bigger, first time I have seen this happen, also MSN Messenger is not letting me check my e mails through their service and says my password is incorrect, anyone else have this problem?

Rhuddlan 00:39 23 Feb 04

help!!!

Ben.s 09:43 23 Feb 04

hav u just upgraded to windows XP or not?
cos when i jst installed windows xp i had to update windows messenger to use it now i have msn 6.1......but i would do the update seems the only way....when i had just windows messenger i had a error: It apears you are behind a firewall that is stopping you from sighning in

Rhuddlan 18:41 23 Feb 04

No, XP was pre installed on my comp, the updating seems to take forver, so after about an hour I close the program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…