msn explorer

carvers 15:58 01 Mar 03

I recently changed from aol to freeserve which enables me to use built in microsoft products ie internet explorer, oe and msn. i mostly use internet explorer and have set my home page to google and this works very well. my problem is msn explorer which is considerably slower than it used to be (and this was not quick) the main search window does not work whatever is typed in just returns me to the msn home page but if i use the smaller search the web box on left of screen this works ok but slowly. i received seven emails last night all in one go and some were a week old. i mostly use msn for hotmail account. can anyone give me any advice on how to improve the speed etc. i have contacted msn but they just advise me to empty temporary internet files etc. my pc is preset to delete temporary files on close down.
thanks in advance to anyone who can help and to those that have helped in the past.

carvers 16:05 01 Mar 03

Sorry should have mentioned am using xp home. also forgot to mention that msn explorer sometimes hangs in the window and does not shut down properly.

howard60 16:59 01 Mar 03

with msn explorer and now simply enter click here this is very quick and works well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…