msn explorer

georgie2 17:06 20 Feb 03

i am having trouble signing into msn, on the sign in page i press my name and it take several attempts to try to sign in and then a box appears saying "we are not able to sign you in. there may be a problem with our service or your internet connection. please try again later".
i know that i have not got a problem with my internet connection as i am able to access internet through ntlworld. could my settings be wrong? it was working fine one day and the next just decided not to work. anyone got any suggestions

recap 17:59 20 Feb 03

georgie2, this happens regularly with MSN. Its not your system, give it a day or two it should be ok by then.

damie 20:39 22 Feb 03

so it`s not just us then? so it will go back to normal eventually then? it's been nearly a week now that ours has been like this...

carvers 18:24 01 Mar 03

nice to see others are having a similar problem as the same happened to me one day it was fine the next it was not despite me having made no changes to my pc. it would be nice if msn help could advise us of this instead of trawling out the same old have you emptied your temporary internet files cache etc. i dont mean its nice others are having this problem but i was beginning to think that every time i log on something else has changed. regards to all

mine has been out for 3 MONTHS!! Apart from throwing it out of a top floor window,I've tried everything.HELP!! ARRGGGHHHHHHH...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…