msn explorer

pete h 13:09 24 May 04

hya ppl. can anyone help me with this one? my friend had msn explorer on her new computer and it was the uk one. she had a problem and deleted it and had to put on msn9 which is the australian version, she now cant get rid of this one and also cant find the uk version without having to buy the new msn 8. is there a free msn explorer like the one that comes with the xp disc. and no she doesnt have the disc as xp was pre installed and all she got was the registration code for future reinstals. hope i have made this all clear but in brief, is there a uk download for the msn explorer?

pete h.

Smegs 13:21 24 May 04

Pete h, click here it only Version 7.02.

Smegs 13:30 24 May 04

click here , BETA version. click here# according to this page, it won't go on Xp. click here

pete h 13:36 24 May 04

smegs thanks for that but is the msn9 the austrailian version?? all my friend wants is the uk version of msn explorer.

pete

Smegs 13:42 24 May 04

Pete h, I couldn't tell you, sorry. I don't use it. When your friend uses MSN Explorer, could she not changer the address to .CO.UK??

pete h 13:49 24 May 04

she tried that and all that does is change the home page, it is the actual msn explorer programme she is wanting

pete

Smegs 14:21 24 May 04

pete h, have done a google seach for Msn 8 and above, you will have to pay for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…