MSN Conatcts list HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhuddlan 22:39 31 Aug 04

A friend of mine has blocked and deleted a contact from her msn messenger contact list and wants to add him again and block him but not delete him this time. She thinks he still has her as a contact, so what she wants to know is if she adds him again and then blocks him, will he get the message on his comp saying that she has added him, even though he still might have her as a contact, and will he know that she has blocked him? Sorry for any confusion, it's a long story, my friend has fallen out with someone and want's to see when this person is online, but doesn't want to talk to this person, hope someone can help, Regards, Rhuddlan.

buddiebuoy 22:47 31 Aug 04

Try Oprah Winfrey, sounds like her thing!

Rhuddlan 22:50 31 Aug 04

Thanks for that!!!, this is a serious issue, not laughing matter!!!, so i would be greatful for some decent help!!!

Amyfa 22:50 31 Aug 04

If she looks in tools, options, privacy on msn, then click on view it will let her know who has her on their list. If the persons name/e.mail is there then they wont get a message but if its not then they will. He wont know she has blocked him if she has, only people on my allow list can see my status and send me messages ticked. Otherwise he can find out from a certain web site if he has been blocked.

Rhuddlan 22:56 31 Aug 04

OK thankd for that, at last some decent help!!! I will post back when I have told her, cheers again, Rhuddlan.

buddiebuoy 23:18 31 Aug 04

Sometimes you just have to laugh though?

Rhuddlan 23:22 31 Aug 04

Yes I know it seemed a silly thing to ask, but it was a serious issue that my friend was having!!! Anyway problem solved!!! and no offence taken, Rhuddlan.

buddiebuoy 23:26 31 Aug 04

Thank you Rhuddlan, no offense intended

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…