MSN CHAT ROOMS

princess Harper 22:44 21 Sep 06

Please can someone help me, my son has unticked the msn chat room log, I'm very worried, is there any way I can retrieve these logs? Thank you

sean-278262 22:50 21 Sep 06

Do you refer to chat logs in msn messenger? If so check the my documents folder. They will be stored in a file in that folder. Alternatively if your child has removed the files also a program will be required unless they are in the recycle bin.

You could help a bit more by being more clear as Microsoft have litererally 100s of products including over 20 OS's so it will be hard to help without the full picture.

A

princess Harper 22:58 21 Sep 06

yes it is msn messenger, been in my documents and he deleted them also checked recycle bin, is there any thing else I can do or they gone forever.

sean-278262 23:00 21 Sep 06

do not use your computer for anything else that is for sure. I am looking for the link to the file you need.

sean-278262 23:02 21 Sep 06

click here

Thats the program I am refering to.

princess Harper 23:10 21 Sep 06

Thanks for your help.

^wave^ 08:44 22 Sep 06

simple things that can help always keep the computer in the main part of the house so that you can keep an eye on whats going on

princess Harper 09:33 22 Sep 06

I have moved the computer down stairs now, but they delete everything, just a bit worried.

princess Harper 09:43 22 Sep 06

thanks for all your help

the pie eater 11:51 22 Sep 06

You could pay 60 quid a year to msn and have all the control over the kids , you get an e mail telling you what sites they have looked at and you can block or alow them, who they have chated to so you can block any one who does not seem right to chat to your kids . in a word you control the computer..

johnnyrocker 12:12 22 Sep 06

set up seperate profiles with limited access, should leave your own documentation safe from prying eyes.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac