msn chat

laurie_datlen 21:11 28 May 03

i go into an msn chat room, log in and it says i cannot connect to this chat room due to network difficulies in big red text and also informs me of my IP address in big red text and wont let me into it can u help

Gman 21:56 28 May 03

It could be a firewall issue try it with your firewall disabled temporarily to prove if it is.

PartieHonteuse 22:40 28 May 03

I've been around MSN Chat for a while now and know what you mean. If you see the message about MSN knowing your IP Address then that means you have entered the room successfully. The reason for the constant disconnection is more than likely a flood out of IRC. Since most of these user created rooms have all these bots now and these bots have Onjoin Messages (meaning when you join the room they send you a message) you're getting kicked out of the room because of flooding. Anyways, to take care of this when you enter a room then time out from it again, while it's trying to reconnect, turn your whispers on. This should help. Good luck.

laurie_datlen 19:07 14 Jun 03

ok that prob was sorted thanx but now when i click to view a profile it doestn work nothing happens and the profile doesnt come up can u help me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…