MSN AUDIO

Robotic_Rob 20:39 05 May 04

Hey,
When I try to have a audio conversion on msn, it wont connect. This happens everytime with who ever i try it with. Im having trouble finding out what the problem is.

I Have:

Windows Version: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
Messenger Client Version: 6.1.0211
Messenger Plus! Version: 2.54.0075

Cheers for any help given!

Rob

byfordr 21:46 05 May 04

Never ever been able to get it to work!

Allegedly 6.2 cures it but haven't tried yet!

Robotic_Rob 22:48 06 May 04

may u give a hint on where i can find it plz !?

Daz35 22:54 06 May 04

Msn messenger 6.2 can be found click here
I recently bought a webcam and have used both pictures and sound successfully (although I was only speaking to someone 5 miles away! Shouldn't make too much difference though. It seems to depend on your connection speed, from what I can gather.

Robotic_Rob 23:28 06 May 04

I dont think its the version as my friends have either the same version as me or less. And they can have audio covosations with each other easierly.

critic-al 23:33 06 May 04

The best free audio/video conference program is i think eyeball chat , it works .click here

Daz35 23:33 06 May 04

Maybe your connection speed is an issue. When speaking to a friend who's on 150k (I'm on 600), sometimes there's a slight delay at my end, I assume because he's got a slower connection, therefore making his upload speed slower as proved when using the webcam, as he gets a perfect picture of me (quality wise anyway!)and his is sometimes a bit blurred and pixelated.
I could be wrong and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am........

Robotic_Rob 19:13 07 May 04

Im after it workin on msn, as all my buddies sometimes talk on it. Maybe it is a connection speed thing but i dont understand as some buddies have a dial-up connection like me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…