MSN 7 / MSN 6.2

///A M G 22:51 08 Apr 05

I downloaded MSN 7 after the official release.

I used to use MSN 6.2.

When I restarted my computer, MSN 7 refused to work e.g. wouldnt sign in, if it did no contacts would be on display etc.

after about 10 installed and uninstalls I have gone back to 6.2

But I have now noticed some annoying things!!

Firstly all the preset images have disappeared!!
E.g. the dig, plastic duck, palm tress etc.
I WANT THEM BACK!!

Another is my display picture is an odd size (the one right of where you type your messages)

Can anyone help me out on those issues?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Charence 23:17 08 Apr 05

I'm not sure about the display image size, but I know how you can get the duck back.

Go to Tools > Options > Change My Display Picture > Download More Pictures and get the one you would like.

Charence

cdb 19:50 14 Apr 05

I was using msny beta and it was working fine when I turned on today. It hasn't worked (signed in) however since the final msn7 was downloaded and installed 10minutes after that.
I tried going back to beta and that won't work either now :(

Noldi 20:24 14 Apr 05

I had problems with MSN 7. I uninstalled all versions of MSN explorer and messenger then clean installed version 7 seems to working fine.

cdb 21:14 14 Apr 05

Where can you get the uk version of msn explorer from as everytime I download it, it sets the home towns to american cities. Or did you just use the windows components part of add/remove programs?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…