MSN

PinkMarabou 19:39 02 Nov 05

Is anyone having problems with MSN IM at the moment.

I keep gettign kicked out, and a few times it has told me im dumped because im on a another computer. Interesting...

I have of course changed my password and tightened my security but just wondered anyone having interesting things happening .

Thanks

x

VoG II 19:42 02 Nov 05

No problems according to click here

Xzrox 19:55 02 Nov 05

That _always_ seems to say there's no problem, which I'm always highly suspicious of... heh ;-) I'm a cynic.

Audeal 20:15 02 Nov 05

I have not been booted of but I have had trouble signing in.I have just downloaded a new version, this evening. I installed version 7.5 last week and had a lot of trouble signing on, only to be told my "Gate" (or whatever it is called) appears to be offline. It offered to repair it but failed to do so. After installing the new version this evening I had problems until I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again then rebooted. Now it appears to be O.K. but I will wait and see.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…