msimn.exe - Application Error

PC Advice Sir 10:21 10 Jul 04

When I completely close my Outlook Express I very frequently get a box with the heading "msimn.exe - Application Error" come up that says:

"The instruction at "0x77f58d2c" referenced memory at "0x009a4740". The memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the programme"

Does anybody know what this is? as I have been getting this thing since I bought the PC in December, and its kind of puzzling me.

Although it doesen't appear to be particularly harmful, I would like to know what its all about, and because of recent success from posting prob's in the PCA help forum here, I wondered if anyone would be able to shed any light on this.

Thanks in anticipation of your learned advice.

Paul.

VoG II 10:27 10 Jul 04
  PC Advice Sir 11:01 10 Jul 04

...I will endorse as resolved once I have completed the process :-)

PC Advice Sir 12:27 10 Jul 04

I changed the identity in OE, and imported all my emails from the original, but I will keep the main ID on there for a while, just as a precautionary measure. I have the newly set up one as the default, so hopefully I won't get that "msimn - Application Error" come up any more.

Treated as resolved - Thanking You :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple