msi packages - trouble

  noddy2121 13:47 25 Jan 06
Locked

Hi

I have applied an msi package on a number of occasions now, and i am being confronted with a problem i cannot work out.

75% of the computers on my network pick up the msi which has been applied, but the remaining 25% just will not pick the msi up.

The msi is picked up eventually but it requires 10 reboots and more sometimes.

I have applied the msi package to all computers on the network.

can anyone shine any light on this problem?

much appreciated

cheers

wayne

  CLONNEN 13:52 25 Jan 06

Try deleting C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield folder and then do a Restart

This should clear any problems with installations which use InstallShield.

Worth a try anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…