MSI motherboard KM4M-V

boybrown 23:24 25 Jul 06

HI Folks,

Bit of a long shot here. I'm trying to track down 2 things for this, firstly the PDF manual which is no longer linked to the MSI website, does anyone have know anywhere I could get hold of it on the net? I'm trying various places with no luck so far. The other is i'm also after a backing plate for it, does anyone have one that may be spare. I'm more than happy to send over some money if someone had one spare that they were willing to let go. I'm currently immobile with a back injury so going around my local PC shops isn't an option! If there is anyone that could help with either it would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Trackrat 23:40 25 Jul 06

click here

Cannot hewlp with the backplate but here is the link for your pdf file.

ed-0 23:43 25 Jul 06

manual, drivers and bios for the KM4M-V click here

boybrown 08:19 26 Jul 06

Trackrat and ed-0. Have followed the links this morning and i'm delighted that they now work fine. I had actually found these earlier in the day but the links were down, it seems that the MSI website was having its own problems just when I wanted to download something. Still in search of a backplate if anyone out there has one but manual, bios and drivers now sorted with many thanks

:o)

boybrown 09:43 26 Jul 06

ebay came up trumps! Thanks for the help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now