MSi Mega 865 Pc

asdeane 14:31 13 Nov 08

I have recently dusted off my MSi Mega 865 Multi Media PC and for some strange reason the Fancy LED panel no longer displays information, clock, CD play mode, Equaliser and system information such as CPU mode, speed, fan speed and temps etc.

Everything that should be connected is connected, I have sent messages to MSI helpdesk and whilst useful none have been able to help me.

Does anyone have an MSI Mega 865 themselves? could anyone shed some light on the subject and of course does anyone have similar issues.

With the exception of all the connections the only item on the system that has been changed is the DVD Player, I noted on some forums that the Mega 865 is not compatible with all CD/DVD devices and could this perhaps be the sticky problem.

The remote continues to work when used with the MediaCenter Deluxe III supplied and when the system is powered off I can still use the HiFi mode to open CD draw and insert audio CD to play, though absolutely no graphics displayed on the front display panel.

Any help and guidance would be hugely appreciate, I have spent couple of days now trying to fault find and it's now beginning to get to me.

Thank you in anticipation.

asdeane

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…