msi delta kt6/fisr via chipset 4in1 drivers???

second best 14:14 25 Jan 04

hello, i have dloaded the game 'halo' but i cant get it to run. i have an amd 3200 with 1 gig ddr on the mobo in the thread title. i use a gfroce 2 mmx 400 g/c with the latest drivers in stalled. i alos have the latest directx 9.b. my question is what 4 in 1 drivers do i need? i read something about via northbridge and southbridge, and if i have this then not to dload the 4 in 1 driver, but the agp instead??

Big Elf 14:43 25 Jan 04

The site click here says that the Hyperion 4 in 1 drivers will work with any VIA chipset and MS operating system. More information is on the same site at click here

second best 15:03 25 Jan 04

thanks big elf, but it also states this: Users with hybrid chipsets (with a VIA southbridge and AMD northbridge for example) should obtain drivers from their motherboard manufacturer. i dont know what i have!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…