MSI AGP Card FX5600-VTDR128 model

Giggle n' Bits 23:46 19 Nov 03

at:> click here

I have tried to click on the link half way down the page to find out what the Remote Control actually controls on this Card. If any has this card or knows I would be interested.

Also looking for a reasonable AGP card FX5600 AGP x4/x8 or just x8 64MB or 128MB to replace a old MX4200 GF2 anyone recently got one and would like to do some name dropping ?.

cycoze 00:08 20 Nov 03

Theres a write up on the card from Toms Hardware on the site click here , it tells you there what the remote controls .

Qoute " the infra-red remote control that comes with this version of the card. Using the remote, the Media Center software can be completely remote-controlled. Unfortunately, the remote control feature does not extend to mouse support via IR. The IR receiver is connected to the TV-out adapter using a 90 cm long cable. "

Giggle n' Bits 00:32 20 Nov 03

its a bit of overkill for what I need but i think the price is good considering the spec of the card. All I want is nippy clear Graphics, I am not a gamer but do a lot of DataBase work.

Alos been looking a MSI Ti4200 AGP x4 OEM at superstore/Watford for £116 which is ok but near the same price for lower Ramdac.

Totally-braindead 01:32 20 Nov 03

I've just bought a MSI FX5600TD 128mb from Komplett.co.uk for £104 including vat and delivery. As I've just bought it I can't comment on how good it is, just thought the GeForce 4 was a bit pricey.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…