Is MSGTAG still in business?

Onizuka 15:49 07 Mar 12

I’ve been using MSGTAG for a number of years and despite its occasional failings it is really excellent when it works. A couple of years ago I e-mailed MSGTAG Support about their reliability and inconsistency problems and they responded by saying that they had a newer version which addressed these problems and that it would be released once it had been fully tested.

Twelve months ago I e-mailed MSGTAG Support to enquire as to progress and again quite recently but received no response to either e-mail, not even a MSGTAG Read Notification!

MSGTAG’s website is still there but does anyone know if the company is still in existence?

Onizuka 15:45 09 Mar 12

Plenty of views but no answers, so I'll rephrase the question.

Has anyone contacted MSGTAG Support in the last two years and received a response from them (replies and/or a MSGTAG Read Notification)?

KRONOS the First 18:19 09 Mar 12

No.

Onizuka 14:32 14 Mar 12

Chronus

It's not clear what your one-word comment "No" refers to.

Do you mean that you personally do not know if the company is still in existence, or do you mean that you have tried to contact them but not received a response?

HondaMan 15:44 14 Mar 12

Might help if we knew what MSGTAG meant!

Onizuka 16:27 14 Mar 12

HondaMan

Does this help?

http://www.msgtag.com/home/

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…