mscvp80.dll

DavyLad 10:34 02 Mar 08

I get an error message about a missing dll file. The missing file is concerned with Adobe Acrobat 8.0. I have found a site where I can download the missing dll file, but where do I put it once it has been downloaded and unzipped? Many thanks.

David

johndrew 14:18 02 Mar 08

The easiest way to overcome this is to reinstall Adobe Acrobat 8.0 - simply insert the CD and click on the installation icon. Adobe will then either go into installation mode and install over the existing files or ask you what action you want to take; if this select `Repair`.

If you are only using Acrobat Reader you could also consider using one of the other free alternatives such as PDF-Viewer click here or Foxit; look to the list on the right of the link page.

MAT ALAN 14:32 02 Mar 08

Acrobat 8 is huge resource hugger, i would go with johndrews suggestion and download and use foxit

click here

obtainable from link, its a great little prog...

DavyLad 17:31 02 Mar 08

Thanks both. I will try your suggestion and go for foxit.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…