MS Works Labels

Cannuck 19:36 28 Nov 05

I am using MS Works Ver.7 Word Processor to make up labels for mass mailing. I have ran all the multiple address labels, no problem, but cannot get the comp to print several pages of return address labels.

I go to "Tools", click "labels", then a "Labels" selection screen appears, I click on "Return Address" labels which should copy 1 address to every label on the sheet, but when I try to print, it will only print the first top left label.

I have tried copying the format to each label on the sheet, but this doesn't work, as only the first label remains highlighted on the worksheet.

Would appreciate if someone could tell me where I am going wrong. The set up for the label sheet type is correct, and I am using the same labels as the others I have already run off.
Thanks
Cannuck

Curio 20:05 28 Nov 05

Would this be of ant help?
click here

Curio 20:06 28 Nov 05

ant = any

Cannuck 20:23 28 Nov 05

Thanks, but I don't have MS Word, I have MS WORKS, word processor. Tried your suggestion, but it won't work, (won't even load as I don't have Word).

Setting up the page format etc., is no problem, it's just that the I click on the layout that is supposed to run the same address on each label, but it will only print one.

No problem running multi addresses.

brambles 21:51 28 Nov 05

I wonder if Works is similar to Word in actual printing.

Try this - type the return address on a new page - select the address Click Tools - Envelopes & Labels and see if their is an option for New Document - if there is click it.

OK lets suppose that didn't work then save your previous multi addresses file as Return Address. Now just type the return address and copy and paste it down - you only need do one page then print the current page for X number of sheets.

Hope this helps

Brambles

Cannuck 00:14 29 Nov 05

Thanks for the reply.

Was away from computer for a while.

Will try your suggestion in the morning, as the BOSS is sleeping and all heck will be paid if I run the printer now.

Will let you know.

Cannuck

Cannuck 10:25 29 Nov 05

Thanks for that.

Where I was going wrong was I was using the Address Book for the Return labels.

I just typed in the address as you suggested, then clicked on Tools, Label, Return Address Labels. and Bingo it worked.

Really appreciate your help.

Cannuck

€dstowe 13:50 29 Nov 05

Try the other Avery program click here which doesn't need MS Word

Cannuck 16:32 29 Nov 05

D/L that program. Looks good.

Will try it tonight. Might make the labels look a bit fancier.

Really too bad I've already printed them as just plain old labels.

Thanks for the info.

Cannuck

Cannuck 00:31 30 Nov 05

Great program.

Re-ran all my labels, with a Christmassy theme.

Thanks a lot

Cannuck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…