MS Works 6.0

Silverman 20:12 04 Dec 03

I have upgraded from Works 4.5--6.0. I have created database,letters,labels fine so far.
I am useing AveryJ8160 address labels.How do I point the printer to an individual label? eg No6 out of 21 and print marked entry.

Gongoozler 20:38 04 Dec 03

Hi Silverman. If this is the same as printing labels in Word 2000, then this is what I do. The labels document is really just a table, so I keep a copy of the sheet with the text deleted, and then copy and paste individual labels into a selected cell for printing. That way I can peel off the printed label and reuse the sheet, pasting into unused cells each time.

Giggle n' Bits 20:55 04 Dec 03

Silverman

If you have the option in the document at the top in menus for Evelope's & Lables open this and select the Lables tab.

I that dialog box you may have the option to set the Avery size and select also which label you want to print e.g coloum 1 or 2 Row 5 etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…