ms word

Hitch-Hiker 13:36 20 Sep 03

i AM USING WORD 2000 I need some help with lables & envelopes. I knew I should be able to access these under the tools button but it is not there I can get to it via help show me. How do I get it in the tools menu?

-pops- 13:39 20 Sep 03

Have you looked under "Tools" at "Letters and mailings"?

Hitch-Hiker 13:41 20 Sep 03

Nope thats not there

-pops- 13:43 20 Sep 03

Try a repair of Word. (Look in the Help file under "Detect and Repair")

Hitch-Hiker 13:44 20 Sep 03

I have aready do this several times with no changes made?

expertec 14:21 20 Sep 03

Is it the full menu or short one with arrows at the bottom?

Hitch-Hiker 14:31 20 Sep 03

short one with arrows

-pops- 14:51 20 Sep 03

Hold the cursor over the arrow and it should extend to show all the items available in that category.

Hitch-Hiker 14:55 20 Sep 03

Done that not there also

-pops- 14:59 20 Sep 03

What items are there in the list?

What I can't understand is why your version of Word is different to everyone else's. Even if the facility were unavailable, it would still be there albeit greyed out.

Big Elf 15:01 20 Sep 03

If you right click in the icons you get an option to customise the toolbar. Select the Customize option then click on the Commands tab and then click the Tools category. Scroll down the commands to envelopes and labels and then drag it to the menu bar.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…