MS Vista

logrin 18:58 16 Nov 07

How can I transfer my photos from computer to SD card. (SEE LAST ENTRY)I have files full of photos in Windows Photo Gallery and Adobe Photoshop Elements but no means of moving them except by e-mailing them. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. Adobe so-called help support is incomprehensible. Logrin

Technotiger 19:06 16 Nov 07

Please keep to one Thread until it is resolved - or, at least give a link to any previous thread.

Surely if you put your sd card into a card reader, you can then use it just like any other drive - ie, slide the fotos or folders across from pc to sd card.

VoG II 19:09 16 Nov 07

Previous thread? click here

woodchip 19:19 16 Nov 07

If you have a Card reader or Digtal Camera, you can plug it in and just drag files onto the card. This you do in Windows Explorer

Technotiger 19:24 16 Nov 07

Thanks Friend - though I don't understand logrin's problem - why he does not appear able to do as I, and now woodchip have suggested.

Technotiger 19:26 16 Nov 07

If you don't already have a built-in card reader, USB card readers are very cheap and easy to use.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…