Ms update XP KB910437

Kase 15:34 10 Jan 06

Microsoft keeps trying to update my Computer with this update but states Update for Windows XP (KB910437) "Updates were unable to be successfully installed".

Can anyone help please? or should I just tick the box dont show this update again and forget it.

Sethhaniel 15:55 10 Jan 06

click here;displaylang=en&familyid=363F50FC-049E-4504-A987-A78BA8746E39&displaylang=en

Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Brief Description
Install this update to prevent or resolve an issue in which Windows Update and Automatic Updates can no longer download updates after an Access Violation error occurs when using the Automatic Updates service.

SG Atlantis® 16:36 10 Jan 06

click here

that's the tiny version of Sethaniel's link.

Kase 19:34 11 Jan 06

Sethhaniel and SG Atlantis (Sorry I cannot do the R bit) thank you for your replies but to be honest what is MS telling me. I do not consder I am thick but what am I requiered to do as the update will not install.

Stuartli 19:46 11 Jan 06

You are being advised to install the update KB910437 so that it will/should resolve the problem of your system being unable to download an update or updates...:-)

Re "®", just highlight the name, Ctrl + C to Copy it, insert the mouse cursor where you want it to appear and then use Ctrl + V to Paste it in.

Alternatively highlight the name, right click the mouse, Copy and then repeat the right click and Paste where you want it to appear.

Stuartli 19:49 11 Jan 06

I should also point out that the update is only for Windows XP Service Pack 1 or Windows XP Service Pack 2.

You should be able to download it from the TinyURL link.

Kase 13:53 28 Jan 06

I am just reaching a solution inrespect of MS Update XP KB910437 by contacting Microsoft on Microsoft EMEA Technical support clerk <[email protected]>. I received a prompt and friendly instructive reply from Microsoft which
via a download link:
<http:/wwwmicrosoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Familyld=363F50FC-049E-4504-A987-A78BA8746E39&:displaylang=en>
has enabled an install of this update, just goes to show Microsoft can help if you reach the right department

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…