MS Student Licenses

Elrond 12:04 11 Feb 04

Have microsoft stopped doing the student licenses for windows XP? You used to be able to get it at but i cant find it anymore. Cheers.

Jester2K 12:06 11 Feb 04

I don't remember them doing a Student License for Windows XP.

Ofice XP, yes.

Windows XP, no.

Elrond 12:10 11 Feb 04

They did used to to do winXP for sure. I remember almost buying one a year or so back from

Jester2K 12:17 11 Feb 04

There is a Windows XP Professional Upgrade - click here

But i think its US only...

Taff36 12:26 11 Feb 04
  Jester2K 12:39 11 Feb 04

Thats all i could find too...

Sorry but i seriously think you are mistaken in your memory because apart from the MS site (and i think you have to attend an academic institution that joined the scheme) i can't find (or recall) anything.

Jester2K 12:41 11 Feb 04

click here

Quote "Customer Eligibility:

You are eligible to purchase this programme if you are:

a full-time, part-time or distance learning student enrolled on a course leading to a recognised qualification.

a member of staff within a qualifying HE and FE institutions who are enrolled on a course leading to a recognised qualification. "

Taff36 12:55 11 Feb 04

Sorry. Mine was the wrong link.
Academic licenses click here

Incidentally did you read the PCA article about student licences for office at PC World?

georgemac 13:11 11 Feb 04

click here have not used them myself

Jester2K 13:14 11 Feb 04

I'll get my coat....

Unplugged 16:22 11 Feb 04

For a fairly nominal fee (sometimes entirely free) you may be able to enrol as a part time student with a recognised college at a local IT learning centre.

(For anyone in the West Kent area there are centres in Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and Crowborough see this link click here )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…