MS Publisher Problems

timeteam2004 22:57 12 Apr 05

Hi All
I use MS Publisher And MS Frontpage 2003 Pro vesions on a regular basis. I am now getting "it needs to close with a problem" error. I am trying to make another catalogue using jpg's stored on my D: drive. It crashes a soon as I try to open this drive. If I use the C: drive it all works as it should. Complete uninstall & reinstall done this evening but not solved the problem. Anyone have any ideas. Not enough room on C: to store these files so I bought a 200GB secondary. All was working not more than 2 weeks ago, suddenly zippo.

octal 07:10 13 Apr 05

How much room have you got left on your C dive? I'm just wondering if you are running out of virtual memory room on the C drive, in which case more needs to be removed from the C drive. I maybe wrong, so wait until someone comes back to confirm deny. At least this will put your post to the top again.

Diodorus Siculus 07:35 13 Apr 05

If not what octal suggests, then try "detect and repair" from the help menu of publisher.

Try to create some free space on C drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…