MS publisher 2003 - using data in other programmes

johnanthony 17:15 06 Sep 07

I have uninstalled publisher as it was an illegal copy on a new computer. However, I have data saved from our old computer in the form of .pub documents - greetings cards actually.
Is there some way of changing the .pub to another extention. We have microsoft greetings installed and also Siera Hall mark card studio.

Thanks in advance

Pesala 11:27 08 Sep 07

I think the only way would be to open the files in a legal copy of MS Publisher, and produce PDF files via a PDF Printer driver if necessary. I am not aware of any free viewer for .pub files. I did once manage to salvage some text from a book I made in Publisher 3.0 using Wordpad.

Serif PagePlus 11, PagePlus X2, and DrawPlus X2 can all open PDF documents if you do need to edit them later.

MaxUpload 05:02 09 Sep 07

You could try this free online service which converts various file formats - including *.pub - to a *.pdf and emails it back to you.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…