MS Publisher 2002/ Picture Insert Problem

BADGERSEND 18:48 16 Jan 06

I Have two PC's and am running M/S Publisher 2002 on both computers and both with WP SP2. On my main computer I am unable to insert Clipart of Pictues from file, either by Dragging and dropping, copy and paste and by inseting from the menu. I also cannot open previously saved Publisher publications, despite being made with Publisher 2002.

On the second PC Publisher allows me to do all these things without any problem. Both computers are running Publisher, installed from the same program disk.

Is there a known problem here and soes anyone know how to get over this. I have uninstalled the program and re installed, to no avail.

Davey

Forum Editor 19:14 16 Jan 06

You are only licenced to install Publisher on one machine.

pj123 17:49 17 Jan 06

As the FE says. So maybe you deserve all you get?

Wuggy 22:22 18 Jan 06

I have a copy of Publisher 2002 purchased as part of Microsoft Worksuite. The licence allows me, as primary user, to make a second copy for my exclusive use on a portable computer and to install and run the program on that portable computer. Therefore the statement "You are only licensed to install Publisher on one machine" is not correct and pj123's added comments are a trifle facetious.

anskyber 10:26 19 Jan 06

Deep breath guys and gals! Having told BADGERSEND off can anyone help him/her?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…