MS PowerPoint 2010 printing issue

Gary Wood 19:35 21 Sep 10

I have PowerPoint 2010, and am trying to print handouts. Even though my printer can handle colour, I want to print in pure black and white, for easy copying, and to save ink. When I go to Print and select the "Pure black and white" option, the preview looks perfect. But, when the job actually goes to the printer, it comes out coloured!

I've tried setting the printer driver to grayscale and choosing "Pure black and white" in PowerPoint, and then the job comes out in shades of gray.

I've tried multiple files, including those created with earlier versions of PP and those created exclusively in 2010, and they all exhibit this problem.

If it's significant, I'm using Windows 7, and I've replicated the problem on another Win7 machine.

I think this must be a bug in the software. Can anyone advise me how I can go about reporting it to Microsoft?

Thanks,

Gary

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…