MS picture it photo & print studio 2002

aine 15:58 26 May 07

Hi, could anyone help please,I have loaded the above on my PC, it will come on screen, to start a project, i try to open a double fold card, double clicking causes it the program to close down. My system is a AMD 64 athlon x2, I am running windows xp [pro]. Any help would be welcome Aine

Graham. 16:32 26 May 07

Any Kodak or other camera software installed?

Graham. 16:45 26 May 07
  aine 16:58 26 May 07

Thank you Graham, I do not have any Kodak software loaded, I do have a Fuji software loaded. The page you sent me too only mentions Kodak, but the symptoms are the same

Graham. 17:53 26 May 07

If you have the Fuji disk, I suggest uninstalling the software and try again. You can re-install it later.

aine 18:59 26 May 07

Graham, i have already tried this after your suggestion, no success. I deleted both, reinstalled picture it did not work

Graham. 19:19 26 May 07

You're trying to open a 'double fold card'. Not sure what that is, but can you open a normal jpeg photo?

aine 19:42 26 May 07

No! tried opening jpeg photo, it said runtime error, abnormal programme termination, closed itself down

pcjimbob 21:42 17 Aug 07

Aine,

I just installed this software and I am seeing exactly the same problems you encountered with it - i.e. shuts down after selecting a project, shuts down after selecting an image. Can't go anywhere or do anything. Plus the tutorials are awful because they do not have step by step instructions.

Can you tell me if you ever got this sorted out.

Thanks much to anyone who may have knowledge of how to work with this program.

aine 15:08 18 Aug 07

I have never got it sorted, just unloaded it decided to manage without, sorry cant help aine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017