MS Outlook XP questions

Rhuddlan 18:02 04 Oct 05

I have purachased Office XP and was wonderning how to set MS Outlook to start up in the taskbar at startup so it can tell me if I have any new e mails. Also how do I set it up so it can tell me when people I have e mailed and recieved and read my e mails? Thanks for any help in advance, Rhuddlan. Forgot to ask, if I wanted to make another copy of this, how would I do that?

johnnyrocker 18:11 04 Oct 05

configure it's properties to start when pc does or internet configure mail settings to ask for receipt (the receiver will still have the option not to) so i am not quite sure how much use that would be to you, i know of no other way of checking when mail has been received and read.

johnny.

VoG II 18:14 04 Oct 05

Drag a copy of the icon into the Startup folder.

You can use msgtag click here to track e-mails.

Don't understand the last question.

Rhuddlan 18:16 04 Oct 05

Thanks for the help, will give it a go, by the last question I mean, a friend wants a copy, I have never copied another program before, how would I do it?

VoG II 18:18 04 Oct 05

That would break the terms of the licence agreement.

Rhuddlan 18:19 04 Oct 05

I know, and I know that is illegal, but how would I do it?

Rhuddlan 21:50 04 Oct 05

?

VoG II 21:54 04 Oct 05

Please read the forum policy.

Rhuddlan 21:55 04 Oct 05

I will take my questions elsewhere. At the end of the day I'm sure most users on this forum do exatley what I want to, and know how, as I am a beginner to this subject, I am asking for help.

VoG II 22:46 04 Oct 05

Why are you so determined to become a ciminal?

Rhuddlan 22:49 04 Oct 05

I'm not, look like I said I just want some help with giving my friend a copy of Office XP!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…