Ms Outlook Archiving Issue

Field Division 13:19 07 Apr 09

Good day all,

I have a user who has an archived calendar and cant unarchive it, I tried I can't either, thought it would be the same as a normal PST,
I have tried File,/import export/import from another program/personal folder file.pst and select file and untick selected items.

Woolwell 13:28 07 Apr 09

Which version of Outlook? How was the calendar archived? Was a pst file created or did use click on archive?

Field Division 14:37 07 Apr 09

Sorry forgot to mention it is 2003, Archived via tools/options/auto archive and PST file created but even though its unticked seems still to be in archive mode, I am going to the guys machine tomorrow so will feedback.

Woolwell 15:17 07 Apr 09

If it was created by auto-archive then the way to view it is by opening the calendar and then on the left in the Navigation Pane under My Calendars put a tick in the box Calendar in archive folders.

Alternatively if the file was manually archived click here as in the link and to view it you should be able to open the pst file created. It may have become corrupt in which case run scanpst on it.

Field Division 11:26 08 Apr 09

managed to find the archive calendar as they had 4 used the import/export method so many thanks guys again..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…