MS Outlook 24th Feb

bobbyp 12:51 31 Mar 03

Hello All,
Having a problem with the day in Outlook (Win95). The PC knows today is 31/3. If I go into Calendar, it defaults to 24/2. If I click "Go to Today" it goes to 31/3. Then I go back to Inbox then to Calendar, it goes back to 24/2. Most people in the office are getting this but no one knows why?

Any suggestions?

watchful 14:10 31 Mar 03

^refresh^

Ben Avery (Work) 14:31 31 Mar 03

I use outlook 2000 in Win 98SE and the same thing happens. I think you'll find that if you click on the "Monthly" view, 24th Feb is the first day shown when viewing the month of March. Don't know why it does, it just does - I guerss the only advice I can give is try not to lose any sleep over it?!

It's, as they say, "just one of those things"

BA

bobbyp 15:14 31 Mar 03

But it didn't do it Friday - it was only after the clock change - oh well see what happens tomorrow.

Cheers

Ben Avery (Work) 15:22 31 Mar 03

...yet another excuse for Microsoft to send you a "Windows Update" to rectify the problem.

(No doubt if that is that case, it'll be another 2 second program which manages to still clock up to about 4MB to download - I'm sure something is going on there?!)

BA

Ben Avery (Work) 09:03 01 Apr 03

Did you notice that last night there was yet another windows update patch which has "fixed" this problem?

I think you tick the resolved box now!

BA

bobbyp 09:16 01 Apr 03

Thanks guys. All ok now. Good ol MS

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…