I asked yesterday but still have no answers. My MS one note has twice wiped all its contents. There is not much point in having it atll if it continues to do this. Can anybody help? Thanks

Forum Editor 09:06 14 Dec 05

but I have never heard of this happening before. Stand by for a while, and I'll give it some thought. Are you working on a network by the way?

Yes, I am, just my laptop and the PC. The laptop hasn't had the software on as long as the PC and still has its content. The pc has twice wiped the lot and the backup shows as empty. Thanks for your time!

Forum Editor 09:11 14 Dec 05

Go to 'Start' and click on 'Run'

Now type this:

and click OK

Forum Editor 09:12 14 Dec 05

so I'll check back later in the day.

Following your advice elicits the response that the file onenote/forcerepair cannot be found. I have succeeded in repairing via the tools tab within onenote but the prob. is that this has happened twice over the last 6 mths so I have no way of knowing if my data is safe!
I'll check back later as i have to do some work now :(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…