MS office97

Oncloud9 13:37 20 Oct 03

Hi again.
I asked a question about installing office 97 last week and I was wondering if anone could help me again. Ok, I have found a copy of word 97 that I had on the works suite 99 which I have never installed on the computer however im still being told that the hard disk search for a qualifying product has failed to find anything MS word related so that i can install MS office professional upgrade. Is there any reason for this? Cheers

Djohn 13:51 20 Oct 03

If you give Microsoft a phone call on 0870 60 10 100 and ask for "Customer services" they will check both ID numbers and more likely than not, sort it over the phone for you.

They will ask for a certain sequence of numbers and details that they direct you to find on your PC, then give you a new code to enter. j.

Jester2K II 14:03 20 Oct 03

Can you link to the original thread..

Djohn 14:08 20 Oct 03

click here Original question. j.

Oncloud9 14:17 20 Oct 03

Thanks, I will try and phone them later :)

Jester2K II 14:19 20 Oct 03

As Mark e said in the original thread you need Office 95 not Works to use the upgrade disk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…