MS OFFICE WORD

TINDO 16:07 06 Oct 04

I AM GETTTING BLACK HIGHLIGHTS WHEN I TRY TO TYPE THAT I CANT SEE WHAT I AM TYPING.HOW DO I GET THIS HIGHLIGHTING OFF PLEASE HELP

Noelg23 16:09 06 Oct 04

sorry what exactly do you mean?

whatsit 16:10 06 Oct 04

Hi there If you go into format >fonts and check that the underline box says none .whatsit

Jackcoms 16:11 06 Oct 04

And please don't shout at us - capitals are not necessary.

Diemmess 17:38 06 Oct 04

If the blacking out of your typing happens in every document, new or old, then it is likely that your "Normal" template has become corrupted.

If so you can correct it by using the Start > Search or Find button and find the Normal template. Delete it! The "magic" of Word is that next time you start it up Word will make a new Normal template. Only snag is that any personal settings will have to be re-done, it will be the Word default template.

NB if the blacking only applies to one document then something in that document has been fouled up and either sort it best you can, or save the hassel and delete that document.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…