MS Office Title Bar Font

s99Raj 05 Apr 12

I don't know how this has happened but when I open up Microsoft Office (Word or Excel, for example) all the words in the title bars are in italics - their font seems to have changed. For example, in Word, the words Home, Insert, Page Layout etc. on the tabs are all in italics. On the Home tab, the words Clipboard, Font, Paragraph, Stlyes are all in italics. The same applies to all the other tabs. How do I change them back to their "normal" font?

s99Raj 05 Apr 12

According to this :

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/can-i-customize-the-ribbon-HA010227754.aspx

the font or font size cannot be changed on the Ribbon, yet it has changed on mine!

lotvic 05 Apr 12

In XP you change it through Display Properties: Rightclick on blank part of desktop and choose 'Properties' -> Appearance tab and click on the Advanced button, then in new window that pops up - under 'Item' from the drop down choose 'Active title bar' and then/or 'menu' and you can customise the font for both.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message