MS Office Portable version?

ykzn 03:19 16 Feb 08

Hi all!

Is there this portable version of microsoft office 2003/2007 or whatsoever? If yes, where can I get it/download it?

MCE2K5 03:43 16 Feb 08

Don't you mean "Buy It"!

ykzn 03:49 16 Feb 08

Thanks. Yes, I mean, "where can I buy it?" but if it exists only.

crosstrainer 08:25 16 Feb 08

Version I know of is Windows Moble, which is installed on pda's, and high end mobile phones.

I have an XDA, which has this installed, contains mobile versions of Word, Excel powerpoint. Not sure you can buy it as a stand alone for a PC or laptop, since it is designed to "Sync" with the office apps installed on your home PC.

Try here:

click here

Eric10 10:26 16 Feb 08

There does appear to be a portable version out there that runs from a USB flash drive and requires no installation. I couldn't find any mention of it on Microsoft's website and the only links I could find were to pirate and torrent sites so it would appear that it is an illegal version. If that is the case then I'm afraid that this forum won't be able to offer help with it.

ton 11:04 16 Feb 08
  ykzn 12:12 16 Feb 08

Thanks to all!

I'm afraid it seems to be an unofficial or "pirated" version at all!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…